New Subscription Rates & Terms for iMotionVideo Discount Membership
The Video Submission Portal Is Now Obsolete & Closed,
You will supply your written script and attach any specific images that you want with your video just as you did with the submission portal.
New Benefits Added To Your Membership
- Each billing cycle you accrue 1 video credit.
- You may accrue up to a maximum of 12 video credits before they expire.
- A maximum of 3 video credits may be used for a single video production request before additional charges are required.
- No more fees for white label videos (iMotion Video brand removal). The old system charged $100 per video for this feature.
- The video submission portal is no longer in use. All video production requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – Simply email your script in an email and attach any specific images you would like to be included in your video as an attachment or a link inside the email request.
NOTE: If you ever need to know how many credits you have accumulated and have available to you, simply email email@example.com
Video Credit Definition
A video script credit may have up to 160 words before an additional credit is needed. Example: 161 words = 2 video credits.
1-160 words = 1 video credit
161-320 words = 2 video credits
321-480 words = 3 video credits…etc[/text_block]
Purchase Additional Video Credits
Should you need additional video credits, you may request additional credits by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – – We will send you an invoice. Purchased credits expire 1 year (365 days) after purchase if unused.[/text_block]
When You Should Purchase Additional Video Credits
- If your script exceeds the max length of 3 video credits, you may used purchased video credits for longer videos.
- If you don’t have enough accrued credits for your script length, you may use purchased video credits.